RIMES hosted its first Copenhagen forum in February 2013 entitled ‘Benchmark Data Governance: Understanding the Costs and Risks’. This round table was well attended by many buy-side institutions from Denmark and Norway with functions represented including portfolio performance measurement, data management, market data and business integration. The forum presented an opportunity to further develop the results of recent Deloitte research on the management of index data and benchmarks.
- What Makes a Data Partnership Strategic?
- Full-Service Model: The Single-Platform Utopia That Can Leave You Wanting More
- Tap Managed Services to Solve and Scale for the ETF Data Challenge
- The FCA Highlights Importance of Robust Insider List Management
- ETFs and Transparency: Four Questions Institutional Investors Should Ask