RIMES hosted its first Copenhagen forum in February 2013 entitled ‘Benchmark Data Governance: Understanding the Costs and Risks’. This round table was well attended by many buy-side institutions from Denmark and Norway with functions represented including portfolio performance measurement, data management, market data and business integration. The forum presented an opportunity to further develop the results of recent Deloitte research on the management of index data and benchmarks.
- Financial Sector Regulations in Australia: The Aussie Rules are Tightening Up
- Panel Discussion: The New Normal
- Consolidation in Australia’s Superannuation Funds Market: Data Quality Comes to the Fore
- Benchmarks Regulation White Paper Update
- RIMES awarded Best Ops Data Management Solution for the fifth time