RIMES hosted its first Copenhagen forum in February 2013 entitled ‘Benchmark Data Governance: Understanding the Costs and Risks’. This round table was well attended by many buy-side institutions from Denmark and Norway with functions represented including portfolio performance measurement, data management, market data and business integration. The forum presented an opportunity to further develop the results of recent Deloitte research on the management of index data and benchmarks.
- RIMES Appoints Former Nasdaq CIO Anna Ewing to its Board
- RIMES Discusses COVID-19, Market Volatility and Data Management with WatersTechnology
- XLoD Debate: Buy-Side Surveillance
- Does the Ghost of Christmas Future Have a Message About BMR for Users of UK Administered Benchmarks?
- Happy Holidays from All at RIMES