RIMES hosted its first Copenhagen forum in February 2013 entitled ‘Benchmark Data Governance: Understanding the Costs and Risks’. This round table was well attended by many buy-side institutions from Denmark and Norway with functions represented including portfolio performance measurement, data management, market data and business integration. The forum presented an opportunity to further develop the results of recent Deloitte research on the management of index data and benchmarks.
- RIMES Lists Its Managed Data Services on Datarade Data Marketplace to Meet Surge in Global Demand for ETF Intelligence
- Fitch Ratings ESG Relevance Scores Data now available on RIMES
- RIMES’ transformational new Lean Data Management solution wins at the Waters Rankings and HFM European Technology Awards
- How Chief Data Officers Succeed in a Data-Driven Age
- What is Agile? Q&A with Andrew Barnett, Global Head of Product Strategy, RIMES Technologies