RIMES hosted its first Copenhagen forum in February 2013 entitled ‘Benchmark Data Governance: Understanding the Costs and Risks’. This round table was well attended by many buy-side institutions from Denmark and Norway with functions represented including portfolio performance measurement, data management, market data and business integration. The forum presented an opportunity to further develop the results of recent Deloitte research on the management of index data and benchmarks.
- Service Spotlight: New ESG Indices, A Series of Fund Launches and Seemingly Impossible Deadlines
- [INFOGRAPHIC] The Trends, Challenges & Solutions to Maintaining Market Integrity
- European Commission Adopts BMR Technical Standards
- Regulation Remains a Challenge for Asset Managers
- BMR and the Benchmarks Valuation Dilemma