RIMES hosted its second Edinburgh Forum attended by a diverse representation of local custodians and asset management firms. This lively discussion dealt with real-life experiences of the individual representatives and their relevant challenges around Data Management. Following a framework based on the findings of a recent Deloitte white paper on “Benchmark/Index data management and related costs” the key themes discussed were:
- Data Governance and its importance, especially within the increasingly complex regulatory environment.
- Data Processing, Validation and Transformation multiple times within an organization to satisfy varied demands from numerous business units.
- Satisfying these increasingly complex demands with constrained budgets and resources.
- What the EU Benchmarks Regulation Means for US Firms
- RIMES Wins ‘Best Managed Service for Reference Data’ at Inside Market and Reference Data Awards 2018
- Overview of the New RIMES Client Survey at RIMES Conference 2018
- RIMES Wins Four Awards in Four Months: Here’s Why
- Service Spotlight: A New Index Series and a Costly Risk Averted