RIMES hosted its second Edinburgh Forum attended by a diverse representation of local custodians and asset management firms. This lively discussion dealt with real-life experiences of the individual representatives and their relevant challenges around Data Management. Following a framework based on the findings of a recent Deloitte white paper on “Benchmark/Index data management and related costs” the key themes discussed were:
- Data Governance and its importance, especially within the increasingly complex regulatory environment.
- Data Processing, Validation and Transformation multiple times within an organization to satisfy varied demands from numerous business units.
- Satisfying these increasingly complex demands with constrained budgets and resources.
- MAR Compliance: Europe’s Second Investment Wave Gets Underway
- New RIMES 2019 Buy-Side Survey at RIMES’ Client Conference, Boston June 20
- RIMES opens new office in Cork
- Data and Regulation: the Growing Pains of ESG
- RIMES Wins Two Prestigious Industry Awards for its Innovative Benchmarks Regulation Service