RIMES hosted its second Edinburgh Forum attended by a diverse representation of local custodians and asset management firms. This lively discussion dealt with real-life experiences of the individual representatives and their relevant challenges around Data Management. Following a framework based on the findings of a recent Deloitte white paper on “Benchmark/Index data management and related costs” the key themes discussed were:
- Data Governance and its importance, especially within the increasingly complex regulatory environment.
- Data Processing, Validation and Transformation multiple times within an organization to satisfy varied demands from numerous business units.
- Satisfying these increasingly complex demands with constrained budgets and resources.
- RIMES Lists Its Managed Data Services on Datarade Data Marketplace to Meet Surge in Global Demand for ETF Intelligence
- Fitch Ratings ESG Relevance Scores Data now available on RIMES
- RIMES’ transformational new Lean Data Management solution wins at the Waters Rankings and HFM European Technology Awards
- How Chief Data Officers Succeed in a Data-Driven Age
- What is Agile? Q&A with Andrew Barnett, Global Head of Product Strategy, RIMES Technologies