RIMES hosted its second Edinburgh Forum attended by a diverse representation of local custodians and asset management firms. This lively discussion dealt with real-life experiences of the individual representatives and their relevant challenges around Data Management. Following a framework based on the findings of a recent Deloitte white paper on “Benchmark/Index data management and related costs” the key themes discussed were:
- Data Governance and its importance, especially within the increasingly complex regulatory environment.
- Data Processing, Validation and Transformation multiple times within an organization to satisfy varied demands from numerous business units.
- Satisfying these increasingly complex demands with constrained budgets and resources.
- LIBOR Reform: What’s Next and How Can Firms Adapt?
- RIMES’ New ETF Service Scales Business Processes, Lowers Cost and Improves Risk and Performance Measurement for Buy-side Firms
- What Makes a Data Partnership Strategic?
- Full-Service Model: The Single-Platform Utopia That Can Leave You Wanting More
- Tap Managed Services to Solve and Scale for the ETF Data Challenge