RIMES hosted its second Edinburgh Forum attended by a diverse representation of local custodians and asset management firms. This lively discussion dealt with real-life experiences of the individual representatives and their relevant challenges around Data Management. Following a framework based on the findings of a recent Deloitte white paper on “Benchmark/Index data management and related costs” the key themes discussed were:
- Data Governance and its importance, especially within the increasingly complex regulatory environment.
- Data Processing, Validation and Transformation multiple times within an organization to satisfy varied demands from numerous business units.
- Satisfying these increasingly complex demands with constrained budgets and resources.
- RIMES launches unique Index Identifier to give investment management firms the data insights they’ve been unable to access until now
- Data Supply Chain Optimization Within Investment Management
- Market Surveillance Automation: Delay No More
- BMR Mutates, and Becomes More Troublesome
- Making Cloud-First Data a Success