RIMES hosted its second Edinburgh Forum attended by a diverse representation of local custodians and asset management firms. This lively discussion dealt with real-life experiences of the individual representatives and their relevant challenges around Data Management. Following a framework based on the findings of a recent Deloitte white paper on “Benchmark/Index data management and related costs” the key themes discussed were:
- Data Governance and its importance, especially within the increasingly complex regulatory environment.
- Data Processing, Validation and Transformation multiple times within an organization to satisfy varied demands from numerous business units.
- Satisfying these increasingly complex demands with constrained budgets and resources.
- RIMES Appoints Andrew Barnett as New Global Head of Product Strategy
- EU Announces Delay to BMR for Critical and Third-Country Benchmarks
- Three Key Compliance Challenges for Asset Managers
- FCA Questions Effectiveness of Firms’ Market Surveillance Capabilities
- Financial Sector Firms Needs More Data Than Ever – Here’s How RIMES Can Help