Data governance and the impact of regulation on the index business were sensitive topics during the recent second RIMES Frankfurt Forum. As the industry develops a consensus about its desired operating model, investment managers are seeking guidance from specialist firms such as RIMES to help them understand:
- What is my total cost of ownership to manage index data effectively and ensure the highest levels of service and quality?
- How can I optimise my index sources to help me reduce costs in other areas?
- How should a firm’s data governance strategy be defined when no common definition exists in the marketplace?
- ICE Integrates RIMES ETF Data Into Suite of ETF Workflows
- RIMES appoints Stuart Pemble as Chief Financial Officer
- State Street Alpha℠ Announces Strategic Partnership with RIMES to Enhance Index and Benchmark Services
- Asset Management, ESG and Greenwashing: the Problem’s in the Data
- The Data Management Challenge Behind SFDR Reporting Requirements