Data governance and the impact of regulation on the index business were sensitive topics during the recent second RIMES Frankfurt Forum. As the industry develops a consensus about its desired operating model, investment managers are seeking guidance from specialist firms such as RIMES to help them understand:
- What is my total cost of ownership to manage index data effectively and ensure the highest levels of service and quality?
- How can I optimise my index sources to help me reduce costs in other areas?
- How should a firm’s data governance strategy be defined when no common definition exists in the marketplace?
- RIMES Appoints Former Nasdaq CIO Anna Ewing to its Board
- RIMES Discusses COVID-19, Market Volatility and Data Management with WatersTechnology
- XLoD Debate: Buy-Side Surveillance
- Does the Ghost of Christmas Future Have a Message About BMR for Users of UK Administered Benchmarks?
- Happy Holidays from All at RIMES