Data governance and the impact of regulation on the index business were sensitive topics during the recent second RIMES Frankfurt Forum. As the industry develops a consensus about its desired operating model, investment managers are seeking guidance from specialist firms such as RIMES to help them understand:
- What is my total cost of ownership to manage index data effectively and ensure the highest levels of service and quality?
- How can I optimise my index sources to help me reduce costs in other areas?
- How should a firm’s data governance strategy be defined when no common definition exists in the marketplace?
- RIMES Opens New Operational Hub in Manila
- ESMA Consults on Broadening the Scope of MAR
- EU Regulators Turn Tough on Market Surveillance Compliance
- SOTERIA and RIMES Technologies Partner to Provide a Real-Time Integrated Trade and Communication Surveillance Solution for Financial Services Firms
- The ETF Market is About to Explode: Is Your Firm Ready?