Data governance and the impact of regulation on the index business were sensitive topics during the recent second RIMES Frankfurt Forum. As the industry develops a consensus about its desired operating model, investment managers are seeking guidance from specialist firms such as RIMES to help them understand:
- What is my total cost of ownership to manage index data effectively and ensure the highest levels of service and quality?
- How can I optimise my index sources to help me reduce costs in other areas?
- How should a firm’s data governance strategy be defined when no common definition exists in the marketplace?
- The Data Management Model is Broken. Here’s How to Fix it.
- RIMES Creates Lean Data Management Solution Transforming How Financial Institutions Approach Enterprise Data
- What’s the BUZZ? Get Under the Skin of an Exciting New ETF
- SFDR is Now in Force. Are You Ready for the Data Challenge?
- RIMES’ Panel Debate: Equity for Women and Driving Inclusion in the Workplace