Data governance and the impact of regulation on the index business were sensitive topics during the recent second RIMES Frankfurt Forum. As the industry develops a consensus about its desired operating model, investment managers are seeking guidance from specialist firms such as RIMES to help them understand:
- What is my total cost of ownership to manage index data effectively and ensure the highest levels of service and quality?
- How can I optimise my index sources to help me reduce costs in other areas?
- How should a firm’s data governance strategy be defined when no common definition exists in the marketplace?
- Financial Sector Regulations in Australia: The Aussie Rules are Tightening Up
- Panel Discussion: The New Normal
- Consolidation in Australia’s Superannuation Funds Market: Data Quality Comes to the Fore
- Benchmarks Regulation White Paper Update
- RIMES awarded Best Ops Data Management Solution for the fifth time