RIMES hosted its first Germany forums in Frankfurt and Munich during December, as part of a program of 25 RIMES forums held worldwide. Forum attendees included clients and prospects from the buy-side, with a wide range of functions represented, including front, middle and back offices. The general aim of the forums is to discuss industry changes and challenges and to foster a collaborative environment that develops a best practice approach to index and benchmark data management.
- BVI Webinar: In-house Data management vs. Data Management as a Service
- RIMES and MSCI Discuss the Latest Developments in ESG Investing
- Are Data Notifications a Risk to Your Business? They Should be the Least of Your Worries!
- Market Surveillance in the Age of COVID: A Regulator’s View
- Lucky 13: RIMES Wins Best Data Provider at WatersTechnology Buy-Side Technology Awards 2020 for a Record 13th Time