RIMES hosted its latest London forum in November, as part of a program of 25 RIMES forums held worldwide. Forum attendees included clients and prospects from the buy-side, with a wide range of functions represented, including front, middle and back offices. The general aim of the forums is to discuss industry changes and challenges and to foster a collaborative environment that develops a best practice approach to index and benchmark data management.
- Asset Management Firms are Changing their Data Management Approach in Response to Increasing Market Data Costs, RIMES’ Survey Reveals
- RIMES in the Time of Corona: Making Sense of Volatility
- COVID-19 and ETFs: July Market Update
- Comprehensive ETF Data Now Available on RIMES Online
- BMR and the US: What We know