RIMES hosted its latest London forum in November, as part of a program of 25 RIMES forums held worldwide. Forum attendees included clients and prospects from the buy-side, with a wide range of functions represented, including front, middle and back offices. The general aim of the forums is to discuss industry changes and challenges and to foster a collaborative environment that develops a best practice approach to index and benchmark data management.
- Innovation Vs. Standardization: Striking the Right Balance in ESG Regulation
- Consensus Economics’ Forecast Data Available on RIMES Managed Data Services
- RIMES Grows Board with Two New Directors
- RIMES’ RegFocus BMR Wins at the RegTech Insight Awards 2020
- Dividend Cancellations Add to Benchmark Data Complexity