RIMES hosted its second California forums this year in Los Angeles and San Francisco during the month of October, as part of a program of 25 RIMES forums held worldwide. Forum attendees included clients and prospects from the buyside, with a wide range of functions represented, including front, middle and back offices. The general aim of the forums is to discuss industry changes and challenges and to foster a collaborative environment that develops a best practice approach to index and benchmark data management.
- Is it mad to continuously throw money and resources at building in-house enterprise data management solutions?
- Sustainalytics’ ESG Research and Data Available on RIMES Managed Data Service
- RIMES, Invesco, GAM and Catalyst Join Forces to Tame the Data Monster
- RIMES Announces Invesco and GAM to Headline Virtual Panel for Upcoming Data Management Webinar
- ESMA Updates its Benchmarks Register