RIMES hosted its second California forums this year in Los Angeles and San Francisco during the month of October, as part of a program of 25 RIMES forums held worldwide. Forum attendees included clients and prospects from the buyside, with a wide range of functions represented, including front, middle and back offices. The general aim of the forums is to discuss industry changes and challenges and to foster a collaborative environment that develops a best practice approach to index and benchmark data management.
- RIMES Adds DBRS Morningstar to its Managed Data Services
- RIMES Appoints Former Nasdaq CIO Anna Ewing to its Board
- RIMES Discusses COVID-19, Market Volatility and Data Management with WatersTechnology
- XLoD Debate: Buy-Side Surveillance
- Does the Ghost of Christmas Future Have a Message About BMR for Users of UK Administered Benchmarks?