The West Coast is a key financial region for RIMES among well-established buy-side firms. Over the past year, RIMES has diligently developed its presence in several major cities in California. This past June, RIMES hosted its third forum in Los Angeles entitled, Benchmark Data Governance: Understanding the Costs and Risks.
Our round table was well attended by both buy-side prospects and clients. The discussion highlighted Deloitte’s research regarding the management of index data and benchmarks. Participants recognized the importance of data governance including managing the usage. An increased number of employees across multiple departments sourcing similar data can lead to costly duplications and inefficient data monitoring. Developing a process to address these issues requires persistence and an understanding of how different departments utilize the data.
- ESMA Consults on Broadening the Scope of MAR
- EU Regulators Turn Tough on Market Surveillance Compliance
- SOTERIA and RIMES Technologies Partner to Provide a Real-Time Integrated Trade and Communication Surveillance Solution for Financial Services Firms
- The ETF Market is About to Explode: Is Your Firm Ready?
- RIMES Hires New Head of Sales for Asia