The West Coast is a key financial region for RIMES among well-established buy-side firms. Over the past year, RIMES has diligently developed its presence in several major cities in California. This past June, RIMES hosted its third forum in Los Angeles entitled, Benchmark Data Governance: Understanding the Costs and Risks.
Our round table was well attended by both buy-side prospects and clients. The discussion highlighted Deloitte’s research regarding the management of index data and benchmarks. Participants recognized the importance of data governance including managing the usage. An increased number of employees across multiple departments sourcing similar data can lead to costly duplications and inefficient data monitoring. Developing a process to address these issues requires persistence and an understanding of how different departments utilize the data.
- RIMES Adds DBRS Morningstar to its Managed Data Services
- RIMES Appoints Former Nasdaq CIO Anna Ewing to its Board
- RIMES Discusses COVID-19, Market Volatility and Data Management with WatersTechnology
- XLoD Debate: Buy-Side Surveillance
- Does the Ghost of Christmas Future Have a Message About BMR for Users of UK Administered Benchmarks?