RIMES recently hosted a forum in Chicago entitled “Benchmark Data Governance: Understanding the Costs and Risks”.
The Midwest, including Chicago, is an important financial region for RIMES, with more than 10% of our US clients based there. Recently, RIMES hosted its fourth forum in Chicago entitled, Benchmark Data Governance: Understanding the Costs and Risks.
Our round table was well attended by both buy-side prospects and clients. The theme focused on Deloitte’s research concerning the management of index data and benchmarks. Many participants recognized the importance of data governance including controlling the data and its usage. As firms increase the volume of their benchmarks, the management of the data proves challenging.
RIMES continues to support asset managers in governing their index and benchmark data through our award-winning Benchmark Data Service and our forums hosted around the globe.
- RIMES Takes Top Places at Waters Technology’s Inside Market Data Awards and Inside Reference Data Awards
- ESG Disclosure Regulations in the EU – Delay is not the Answer
- Strategic Technology Adoption for Market Surveillance
- RIMES Named a Leading Trade Surveillance Technology Provider by Greenwich Associates
- RIMES wins Best Data Management Product at the HFM European Technology Awards