RIMES recently hosted a forum in Chicago entitled “Benchmark Data Governance: Understanding the Costs and Risks”.
The Midwest, including Chicago, is an important financial region for RIMES, with more than 10% of our US clients based there. Recently, RIMES hosted its fourth forum in Chicago entitled, Benchmark Data Governance: Understanding the Costs and Risks.
Our round table was well attended by both buy-side prospects and clients. The theme focused on Deloitte’s research concerning the management of index data and benchmarks. Many participants recognized the importance of data governance including controlling the data and its usage. As firms increase the volume of their benchmarks, the management of the data proves challenging.
RIMES continues to support asset managers in governing their index and benchmark data through our award-winning Benchmark Data Service and our forums hosted around the globe.
- Will APAC Benchmark Administrators Meet the 2020 BMR Deadline?
- Order Surveillance: Creating an Intelligent “Net”
- RIMES Wins Best Data Provider and Best Implementation Categories at the WatersTechnologies Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018
- RIMES to Host New EU Benchmarks Regulatory Seminar in London
- RegFocus Market Suveillance enters Opimas’ Trade Surveillance Shortlisting