RIMES recently hosted a forum in Chicago entitled “Benchmark Data Governance: Understanding the Costs and Risks”.
The Midwest, including Chicago, is an important financial region for RIMES, with more than 10% of our US clients based there. Recently, RIMES hosted its fourth forum in Chicago entitled, Benchmark Data Governance: Understanding the Costs and Risks.
Our round table was well attended by both buy-side prospects and clients. The theme focused on Deloitte’s research concerning the management of index data and benchmarks. Many participants recognized the importance of data governance including controlling the data and its usage. As firms increase the volume of their benchmarks, the management of the data proves challenging.
RIMES continues to support asset managers in governing their index and benchmark data through our award-winning Benchmark Data Service and our forums hosted around the globe.
- Making the Most of the Leveraged Loans Boom
- The Data Management Model is Broken. Here’s How to Fix it.
- RIMES Creates Lean Data Management Solution Transforming How Financial Institutions Approach Enterprise Data
- What’s the BUZZ? Get Under the Skin of an Exciting New ETF
- SFDR is Now in Force. Are You Ready for the Data Challenge?