RIMES recently hosted a forum in Chicago entitled “Benchmark Data Governance: Understanding the Costs and Risks”.
The Midwest, including Chicago, is an important financial region for RIMES, with more than 10% of our US clients based there. Recently, RIMES hosted its fourth forum in Chicago entitled, Benchmark Data Governance: Understanding the Costs and Risks.
Our round table was well attended by both buy-side prospects and clients. The theme focused on Deloitte’s research concerning the management of index data and benchmarks. Many participants recognized the importance of data governance including controlling the data and its usage. As firms increase the volume of their benchmarks, the management of the data proves challenging.
RIMES continues to support asset managers in governing their index and benchmark data through our award-winning Benchmark Data Service and our forums hosted around the globe.
- LIBOR Reform: What’s Next and How Can Firms Adapt?
- RIMES’ New ETF Service Scales Business Processes, Lowers Cost and Improves Risk and Performance Measurement for Buy-side Firms
- What Makes a Data Partnership Strategic?
- Full-Service Model: The Single-Platform Utopia That Can Leave You Wanting More
- Tap Managed Services to Solve and Scale for the ETF Data Challenge