RIMES hosted its first Montreal forum, entitled An Enterprise View of Benchmark Data Management on 12th September 2012. This was one of 25 RIMES buyside forums scheduled worldwide for 2012. The aim of the forum was to discuss recent research on the management of index data and benchmarks.
- Full-Service Model: The Single-Platform Utopia That Can Leave You Wanting More
- Tap Managed Services to Solve and Scale for the ETF Data Challenge
- The FCA Highlights Importance of Robust Insider List Management
- ETFs and Transparency: Four Questions Institutional Investors Should Ask
- EU BMR: Sell-side in the crosshairs