RIMES, the fully-managed data service company with extensive validation checks and seamless system integration, hosted its fourth Paris forum in February 2013 at the George V Four Seasons Hotel.
This forum, largely appreciated by the top tier’s buy-side firms who attended it, was entitled “Benchmark Data Governance: Understanding the Costs and Risks”. The vibrant discussions also gravitated around the findings of Deloitte independent research, “Benchmark/Index data management and related costs” conducted with 13 European Asset Managers in 2012.
- RIMES scoops sixth award win of 2020 at Data Management Insight Awards
- Asian Regulators Crack Down on Market Abuse
- BVI Webinar: In-house Data management vs. Data Management as a Service
- RIMES and MSCI Discuss the Latest Developments in ESG Investing
- Are Data Notifications a Risk to Your Business? They Should be the Least of Your Worries!