RIMES, the fully-managed data service company with extensive validation checks and seamless system integration, hosted its fourth Paris forum in February 2013 at the George V Four Seasons Hotel.
This forum, largely appreciated by the top tier’s buy-side firms who attended it, was entitled “Benchmark Data Governance: Understanding the Costs and Risks”. The vibrant discussions also gravitated around the findings of Deloitte independent research, “Benchmark/Index data management and related costs” conducted with 13 European Asset Managers in 2012.
- Making the Most of the Leveraged Loans Boom
- The Data Management Model is Broken. Here’s How to Fix it.
- RIMES Creates Lean Data Management Solution Transforming How Financial Institutions Approach Enterprise Data
- What’s the BUZZ? Get Under the Skin of an Exciting New ETF
- SFDR is Now in Force. Are You Ready for the Data Challenge?