RIMES, the fully-managed data service company with extensive validation checks and seamless system integration, hosted its fourth Paris forum in February 2013 at the George V Four Seasons Hotel.
This forum, largely appreciated by the top tier’s buy-side firms who attended it, was entitled “Benchmark Data Governance: Understanding the Costs and Risks”. The vibrant discussions also gravitated around the findings of Deloitte independent research, “Benchmark/Index data management and related costs” conducted with 13 European Asset Managers in 2012.
- What will Replace Libor and Eonia?
- The FCA Turns Up the Heat on Market Abuse
- Service Spotlight: New ESG Indices, A Series of Fund Launches and Seemingly Impossible Deadlines
- [INFOGRAPHIC] The Trends, Challenges & Solutions to Maintaining Market Integrity
- European Commission Adopts BMR Technical Standards