RIMES, the fully-managed data service company with extensive validation checks and seamless system integration, hosted its fourth Paris forum in February 2013 at the George V Four Seasons Hotel.
This forum, largely appreciated by the top tier’s buy-side firms who attended it, was entitled “Benchmark Data Governance: Understanding the Costs and Risks”. The vibrant discussions also gravitated around the findings of Deloitte independent research, “Benchmark/Index data management and related costs” conducted with 13 European Asset Managers in 2012.
- A timely reminder to ensure adequate market surveillance
- RIMES Takes Top Places at Waters Technology’s Inside Market Data Awards and Inside Reference Data Awards
- ESG Disclosure Regulations in the EU – Delay is not the Answer
- Strategic Technology Adoption for Market Surveillance
- RIMES Named a Leading Trade Surveillance Technology Provider by Greenwich Associates