RIMES, the fully-managed data service company with extensive validation checks and seamless system integration, hosted its fourth Paris forum in February 2013 at the George V Four Seasons Hotel.
This forum, largely appreciated by the top tier’s buy-side firms who attended it, was entitled “Benchmark Data Governance: Understanding the Costs and Risks”. The vibrant discussions also gravitated around the findings of Deloitte independent research, “Benchmark/Index data management and related costs” conducted with 13 European Asset Managers in 2012.
- RIMES Lists Its Managed Data Services on Datarade Data Marketplace to Meet Surge in Global Demand for ETF Intelligence
- Fitch Ratings ESG Relevance Scores Data now available on RIMES
- RIMES’ transformational new Lean Data Management solution wins at the Waters Rankings and HFM European Technology Awards
- How Chief Data Officers Succeed in a Data-Driven Age
- What is Agile? Q&A with Andrew Barnett, Global Head of Product Strategy, RIMES Technologies