RIMES hosted its third Paris forum on 11th October 2012, one of 25 RIMES forums to be held worldwide this year. Forum attendees included clients and prospects from the buyside, with a wide range of functions represented, including front, middle and back offices. The general aim of the forums is to discuss industry changes and challenges and to foster a collaborative environment that develops a best practice approach to index and benchmark data management.
- The FTSE Russell ICB Reclassification is Coming. Are You Ready?
- 2020 and Buy-Side Compliance: A Year of Awakening and Investment
- ETF answers from our experts
- RIMES Launches Unique Index Identifier to Give Investment Management Firms the Data Insights They’ve been Unable to Access Until Now
- Data Supply Chain Optimization Within Investment Management