RIMES hosted its third Paris forum on 11th October 2012, one of 25 RIMES forums to be held worldwide this year. Forum attendees included clients and prospects from the buyside, with a wide range of functions represented, including front, middle and back offices. The general aim of the forums is to discuss industry changes and challenges and to foster a collaborative environment that develops a best practice approach to index and benchmark data management.
- A Timely Reminder to Ensure Adequate Market Surveillance
- RIMES Takes Top Places at Waters Technology’s Inside Market Data Awards and Inside Reference Data Awards
- ESG Disclosure Regulations in the EU – Delay is not the Answer
- Strategic Technology Adoption for Market Surveillance
- RIMES Named a Leading Trade Surveillance Technology Provider by Greenwich Associates