RIMES recently hosted a forum in Sydney entitled The Index and Benchmark Data Road to Best Practice. The event was well attended by many leading Australian asset management firms. Functions represented included portfolio performance measurement, risk, data management, market data, and business integration. The aim of the forum was to discuss recent research on the management of index data and benchmarks.
- Navigating Fixed Income Analytics in a POINTless World
- MAR Update – Regulatory Oversight is on the Rise
- Ensuring Regulatory Compliance Includes Detecting Questionable Order Activity
- Ask the Expert: FIGI I.D. Mapping Across Multiple Asset Classes
- More Time Required Before Phasing Out of Key Reference Rates