RIMES recently hosted a forum in Sydney entitled The Index and Benchmark Data Road to Best Practice. The event was well attended by many leading Australian asset management firms. Functions represented included portfolio performance measurement, risk, data management, market data, and business integration. The aim of the forum was to discuss recent research on the management of index data and benchmarks.
- What Makes a Data Partnership Strategic?
- Full-Service Model: The Single-Platform Utopia That Can Leave You Wanting More
- Tap Managed Services to Solve and Scale for the ETF Data Challenge
- The FCA Highlights Importance of Robust Insider List Management
- ETFs and Transparency: Four Questions Institutional Investors Should Ask