RIMES recently hosted a forum in Sydney entitled The Index and Benchmark Data Road to Best Practice. The event was well attended by many leading Australian asset management firms. Functions represented included portfolio performance measurement, risk, data management, market data, and business integration. The aim of the forum was to discuss recent research on the management of index data and benchmarks.
- What will Replace Libor and Eonia?
- The FCA Turns Up the Heat on Market Abuse
- Service Spotlight: New ESG Indices, A Series of Fund Launches and Seemingly Impossible Deadlines
- [INFOGRAPHIC] The Trends, Challenges & Solutions to Maintaining Market Integrity
- European Commission Adopts BMR Technical Standards