All asset management firms wish to offer their clients more value and provide higher levels of service in a sensitive cost environment, under increasing scrutiny from the regulators. As the industry develops a consensus about its desired operating model, firms struggle to manage and therefore measure some of the fundamental ingredients, as discussed by attendees at the second RIMES Netherlands forum:
- What is the total cost of ownership associated with sourcing and managing new indexes?
- How realistic is data rationalization without a clear view of where data is used and if it is still essential?
- How should a firm’s data governance strategy be defined when no common definition exists in the marketplace?
- Service Spotlight: New ESG Indices, A Series of Fund Launches and Seemingly Impossible Deadlines
- [INFOGRAPHIC] The Trends, Challenges & Solutions to Maintaining Market Integrity
- European Commission Adopts BMR Technical Standards
- Regulation Remains a Challenge for Asset Managers
- BMR and the Benchmarks Valuation Dilemma