All asset management firms wish to offer their clients more value and provide higher levels of service in a sensitive cost environment, under increasing scrutiny from the regulators. As the industry develops a consensus about its desired operating model, firms struggle to manage and therefore measure some of the fundamental ingredients, as discussed by attendees at the second RIMES Netherlands forum:
- What is the total cost of ownership associated with sourcing and managing new indexes?
- How realistic is data rationalization without a clear view of where data is used and if it is still essential?
- How should a firm’s data governance strategy be defined when no common definition exists in the marketplace?
- Five Factors Driving ESG Integration
- RIMES in Conversation with Accenture
- RIMES adds ESG solution to its Managed Data Services
- RIMES Lists Its Managed Data Services on Datarade Data Marketplace to Meet Surge in Global Demand for ETF Intelligence
- Fitch Ratings ESG Relevance Scores Data now available on RIMES