All asset management firms wish to offer their clients more value and provide higher levels of service in a sensitive cost environment, under increasing scrutiny from the regulators. As the industry develops a consensus about its desired operating model, firms struggle to manage and therefore measure some of the fundamental ingredients, as discussed by attendees at the second RIMES Netherlands forum:
- What is the total cost of ownership associated with sourcing and managing new indexes?
- How realistic is data rationalization without a clear view of where data is used and if it is still essential?
- How should a firm’s data governance strategy be defined when no common definition exists in the marketplace?
- RIMES Named ‘Best Index Data Provider’ at the Data Management Insight Awards 2019
- Making Sense of the Past to Provide Data Services for the Future
- RIMES 2019 Buy-side Survey: Global Data Management Trends
- Industry Experts Discuss Data Management at RIMES’ Los Angeles Seminar
- Data Volatility: Mitigating the Unexpected