All asset management firms wish to offer their clients more value and provide higher levels of service in a sensitive cost environment, under increasing scrutiny from the regulators. As the industry develops a consensus about its desired operating model, firms struggle to manage and therefore measure some of the fundamental ingredients, as discussed by attendees at the second RIMES Netherlands forum:
- What is the total cost of ownership associated with sourcing and managing new indexes?
- How realistic is data rationalization without a clear view of where data is used and if it is still essential?
- How should a firm’s data governance strategy be defined when no common definition exists in the marketplace?
- Navigating Fixed Income Analytics in a POINTless World
- MAR Update – Regulatory Oversight is on the Rise
- Ensuring Regulatory Compliance Includes Detecting Questionable Order Activity
- Ask the Expert: FIGI I.D. Mapping Across Multiple Asset Classes
- More Time Required Before Phasing Out of Key Reference Rates