All asset management firms wish to offer their clients more value and provide higher levels of service in a sensitive cost environment, under increasing scrutiny from the regulators. As the industry develops a consensus about its desired operating model, firms struggle to manage and therefore measure some of the fundamental ingredients, as discussed by attendees at the second RIMES Netherlands forum:
- What is the total cost of ownership associated with sourcing and managing new indexes?
- How realistic is data rationalization without a clear view of where data is used and if it is still essential?
- How should a firm’s data governance strategy be defined when no common definition exists in the marketplace?
- RIMES’ RegFocus BMR Wins at the RegTech Insight Awards 2020
- Dividend Cancellations Add to Benchmark Data Complexity
- RIMES launches BMR Dashboard service to help asset managers overcome uncertainty and volatility around risk exposure
- RIMES Virtual Panel: Understanding ETF Exposure and Risk Management in Challenging Times
- [UPDATE] RIMES Technologies Corporation Response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)