RIMES recently hosted forums in Boston, New York and Philadelphia titled “Benchmark Data Governance: Understanding the Costs and Risks”.
Our roundtables were well attended by many buy-side institutions and professionals with functions represented including performance measurement, data management, market data, and business integration. Each forum gave us the opportunity to further develop the results of recent Deloitte research on the management of index data and benchmarks, while providing a venue for industry peers to learn and share best practices.
- Making the Most of the Leveraged Loans Boom
- The Data Management Model is Broken. Here’s How to Fix it.
- RIMES Creates Lean Data Management Solution Transforming How Financial Institutions Approach Enterprise Data
- What’s the BUZZ? Get Under the Skin of an Exciting New ETF
- SFDR is Now in Force. Are You Ready for the Data Challenge?