RIMES recently hosted forums in Boston, New York and Philadelphia titled “Benchmark Data Governance: Understanding the Costs and Risks”.
Our roundtables were well attended by many buy-side institutions and professionals with functions represented including performance measurement, data management, market data, and business integration. Each forum gave us the opportunity to further develop the results of recent Deloitte research on the management of index data and benchmarks, while providing a venue for industry peers to learn and share best practices.
- Navigating Fixed Income Analytics in a POINTless World
- MAR Update – Regulatory Oversight is on the Rise
- Ensuring Regulatory Compliance Includes Detecting Questionable Order Activity
- Ask the Expert: FIGI I.D. Mapping Across Multiple Asset Classes
- More Time Required Before Phasing Out of Key Reference Rates