RIMES recently hosted forums in Boston, New York and Philadelphia titled “Benchmark Data Governance: Understanding the Costs and Risks”.
Our roundtables were well attended by many buy-side institutions and professionals with functions represented including performance measurement, data management, market data, and business integration. Each forum gave us the opportunity to further develop the results of recent Deloitte research on the management of index data and benchmarks, while providing a venue for industry peers to learn and share best practices.
- The Fed’s Relief Package Brings Some Stability to the ETF Market
- As Asset Managers Spend Big on ESG, Data Management and Governance Will be Key
- RIMES and SOTERIA successfully complete initial product integration to create the first unified Market Manipulation and Insider Dealing Detection service
- [UPDATE] RIMES Technologies Corporation Response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Understanding ETF Risk Exposure in a Time of Crisis