RIMES recently hosted forums in Boston, New York and Philadelphia titled “Benchmark Data Governance: Understanding the Costs and Risks”.
Our roundtables were well attended by many buy-side institutions and professionals with functions represented including performance measurement, data management, market data, and business integration. Each forum gave us the opportunity to further develop the results of recent Deloitte research on the management of index data and benchmarks, while providing a venue for industry peers to learn and share best practices.
- Asian Regulators Crack Down on Market Abuse
- BVI Webinar: In-house Data management vs. Data Management as a Service
- RIMES and MSCI Discuss the Latest Developments in ESG Investing
- Are Data Notifications a Risk to Your Business? They Should be the Least of Your Worries!
- Market Surveillance in the Age of COVID: A Regulator’s View