RIMES recently hosted forums in Boston, New York and Philadelphia titled “Benchmark Data Governance: Understanding the Costs and Risks”.
Our roundtables were well attended by many buy-side institutions and professionals with functions represented including performance measurement, data management, market data, and business integration. Each forum gave us the opportunity to further develop the results of recent Deloitte research on the management of index data and benchmarks, while providing a venue for industry peers to learn and share best practices.
- RIMES Lists Its Managed Data Services on Datarade Data Marketplace to Meet Surge in Global Demand for ETF Intelligence
- Fitch Ratings ESG Relevance Scores Data now available on RIMES
- RIMES’ transformational new Lean Data Management solution wins at the Waters Rankings and HFM European Technology Awards
- How Chief Data Officers Succeed in a Data-Driven Age
- What is Agile? Q&A with Andrew Barnett, Global Head of Product Strategy, RIMES Technologies