RIMES hosted its second Zurich client forum, entitled Index and Benchmark Data, The Road to Best Practice on 5th September 2012. This was one of 25 RIMES buyside forums scheduled worldwide for 2012. The aim of the forum was to present recent research commissioned by RIMES on the management of index data and benchmarks and to discuss ways in which the industry could develop a best practice approach.
- RIMES in the Time of Corona: Making Sense of Volatility
- Asset Management Firms are Changing their Data Management Approach in Response to Increasing Market Data Costs, RIMES’ Survey Reveals
- COVID-19 and ETFs: July Market Update
- Comprehensive ETF Data Now Available on RIMES Online
- BMR and the US: What We know