RIMES hosted its second Zurich client forum, entitled Index and Benchmark Data, The Road to Best Practice on 5th September 2012. This was one of 25 RIMES buyside forums scheduled worldwide for 2012. The aim of the forum was to present recent research commissioned by RIMES on the management of index data and benchmarks and to discuss ways in which the industry could develop a best practice approach.
- What Makes a Data Partnership Strategic?
- Full-Service Model: The Single-Platform Utopia That Can Leave You Wanting More
- Tap Managed Services to Solve and Scale for the ETF Data Challenge
- The FCA Highlights Importance of Robust Insider List Management
- ETFs and Transparency: Four Questions Institutional Investors Should Ask