RIMES hosted its second Zurich client forum, entitled Index and Benchmark Data, The Road to Best Practice on 5th September 2012. This was one of 25 RIMES buyside forums scheduled worldwide for 2012. The aim of the forum was to present recent research commissioned by RIMES on the management of index data and benchmarks and to discuss ways in which the industry could develop a best practice approach.
- RIMES Webinar: ETF Trading in a Time of Crisis
- Coronavirus and Market Surveillance: the FCA Issues Strongly Worded Market Guidance
- Innovation Vs. Standardization: Striking the Right Balance in ESG Regulation
- Consensus Economics’ Forecast Data Available on RIMES Managed Data Services
- RIMES Grows Board with Two New Directors