RIMES hosted its second Zurich client forum, entitled Index and Benchmark Data, The Road to Best Practice on 5th September 2012. This was one of 25 RIMES buyside forums scheduled worldwide for 2012. The aim of the forum was to present recent research commissioned by RIMES on the management of index data and benchmarks and to discuss ways in which the industry could develop a best practice approach.
- RIMES Adds DBRS Morningstar to its Managed Data Services
- RIMES Appoints Former Nasdaq CIO Anna Ewing to its Board
- RIMES Discusses COVID-19, Market Volatility and Data Management with WatersTechnology
- XLoD Debate: Buy-Side Surveillance
- Does the Ghost of Christmas Future Have a Message About BMR for Users of UK Administered Benchmarks?