RIMES hosted its second Zurich client forum, entitled Index and Benchmark Data, The Road to Best Practice on 5th September 2012. This was one of 25 RIMES buyside forums scheduled worldwide for 2012. The aim of the forum was to present recent research commissioned by RIMES on the management of index data and benchmarks and to discuss ways in which the industry could develop a best practice approach.
- RIMES Lists Its Managed Data Services on Datarade Data Marketplace to Meet Surge in Global Demand for ETF Intelligence
- Fitch Ratings ESG Relevance Scores Data now available on RIMES
- RIMES’ transformational new Lean Data Management solution wins at the Waters Rankings and HFM European Technology Awards
- How Chief Data Officers Succeed in a Data-Driven Age
- What is Agile? Q&A with Andrew Barnett, Global Head of Product Strategy, RIMES Technologies