Following its record-breaking eight industry awards in 2016, RIMES has made a flying start to the 2017 awards season.
For the third year in a row, the leading provider of managed data services to the buy-side has won the “Best Data Management Solution” category at The Fund Technology and WSL Awards (formerly WSL Institutional Trading Awards).
The cloud-based RIMES Managed Data Service is used by over 300 asset owners, managers and servicers in 40 countries across the globe. Business-ready data is delivered to front, middle and back offices across the entire enterprise, ensuring significant improvements to data processing and governance – and helping both asset managers and asset owners to adapt to new regulations and implement strategic change.
Alessandro Ferrari, EVP Global Marketing, RIMES, said: “This award is further, and very welcome, recognition of our ongoing work and innovation. Our Managed Data Service improves both data processing and data governance with proven ROI. It is a key resource for asset owners, managers and servicers who are facing cost or regulatory pressures – and for businesses seeking to implement strategic change.”
RIMES is a buy-side specialist that truly understands the data management challenges faced by its clients. It serves over 300 investment managers, hedge funds, wealth managers, private banks, custodian banks, insurance companies and pension funds in 40 countries including 60 of the 100 largest global asset managers and 9 of the 10 largest custodians by TAUM. www.rimes.com
- RIMES Lists Its Managed Data Services on Datarade Data Marketplace to Meet Surge in Global Demand for ETF Intelligence
- Fitch Ratings ESG Relevance Scores Data now available on RIMES
- RIMES’ transformational new Lean Data Management solution wins at the Waters Rankings and HFM European Technology Awards
- How Chief Data Officers Succeed in a Data-Driven Age
- What is Agile? Q&A with Andrew Barnett, Global Head of Product Strategy, RIMES Technologies