RIMES Technologies, the leading provider of managed data services for the buy-side, has recently been awarded at the 2016 Alternative Investment Awards for its “Excellence in Managed Data Services” and “Best Buy-Side Data Provider of the Year” at the 2016 Global Fund Awards, the former for the second consecutive year.
Alessandro Ferrari, EVP Global Marketing, RIMES Technologies, said that recognition from industry peers was especially rewarding: “These awards involve many of our clients and partners sharing their impressions and experiences, and we are genuinely delighted to see a second consecutive award in the managed data service category”.
The RIMES Managed Data Service (MDS) is a fully managed service delivered by experts in all aspects of data management and governance. It includes the RIMES Benchmark Data Service®; the RIMES Reference Data Service; and the RIMES Data Governance Service.
So far in 2016, RIMES has won these awards: “Best Managed Service for Reference Data” at the Inside Reference Data Awards 2016; “Best Data Management Solution” at the Wall Street Letter Awards 2016 – second consecutive year; and “Best Operational Data Provider” at the FTF News Technology Innovation Awards 2016.
- Financial Sector Regulations in Australia: The Aussie Rules are Tightening Up
- Panel Discussion: The New Normal
- Consolidation in Australia’s Superannuation Funds Market: Data Quality Comes to the Fore
- Benchmarks Regulation White Paper Update
- RIMES awarded Best Ops Data Management Solution for the fifth time