RIMES Technologies, the leading provider of managed data services for the buy-side, has recently been awarded at the 2016 Alternative Investment Awards for its “Excellence in Managed Data Services” and “Best Buy-Side Data Provider of the Year” at the 2016 Global Fund Awards, the former for the second consecutive year.
Alessandro Ferrari, EVP Global Marketing, RIMES Technologies, said that recognition from industry peers was especially rewarding: “These awards involve many of our clients and partners sharing their impressions and experiences, and we are genuinely delighted to see a second consecutive award in the managed data service category”.
The RIMES Managed Data Service (MDS) is a fully managed service delivered by experts in all aspects of data management and governance. It includes the RIMES Benchmark Data Service®; the RIMES Reference Data Service; and the RIMES Data Governance Service.
So far in 2016, RIMES has won these awards: “Best Managed Service for Reference Data” at the Inside Reference Data Awards 2016; “Best Data Management Solution” at the Wall Street Letter Awards 2016 – second consecutive year; and “Best Operational Data Provider” at the FTF News Technology Innovation Awards 2016.
- What Makes a Data Partnership Strategic?
- Full-Service Model: The Single-Platform Utopia That Can Leave You Wanting More
- Tap Managed Services to Solve and Scale for the ETF Data Challenge
- The FCA Highlights Importance of Robust Insider List Management
- ETFs and Transparency: Four Questions Institutional Investors Should Ask