RIMES Technologies, the leading provider of managed data services for the buy-side, has recently been awarded at the 2016 Alternative Investment Awards for its “Excellence in Managed Data Services” and “Best Buy-Side Data Provider of the Year” at the 2016 Global Fund Awards, the former for the second consecutive year.
Alessandro Ferrari, EVP Global Marketing, RIMES Technologies, said that recognition from industry peers was especially rewarding: “These awards involve many of our clients and partners sharing their impressions and experiences, and we are genuinely delighted to see a second consecutive award in the managed data service category”.
The RIMES Managed Data Service (MDS) is a fully managed service delivered by experts in all aspects of data management and governance. It includes the RIMES Benchmark Data Service®; the RIMES Reference Data Service; and the RIMES Data Governance Service.
So far in 2016, RIMES has won these awards: “Best Managed Service for Reference Data” at the Inside Reference Data Awards 2016; “Best Data Management Solution” at the Wall Street Letter Awards 2016 – second consecutive year; and “Best Operational Data Provider” at the FTF News Technology Innovation Awards 2016.
- RIMES and ISS ESG Partner to Help Investment Firms Succeed in the ESG Market
- RIMES Named ‘Best Index Data Provider’ at the Data Management Insight Awards 2019
- Making Sense of the Past to Provide Data Services for the Future
- RIMES 2019 Buy-side Survey: Global Data Management Trends
- Industry Experts Discuss Data Management at RIMES’ Los Angeles Seminar