RIMES Global Head of Data Management, Steve Cheng, and other senior market data industry representatives share their knowledge in benchmark data and discuss the best practices for the management of data in investment firms. They discuss the problem that market data vendors and investment management firms face similar challenges in sourcing, validating, transforming, storing and distributing data.
- A timely reminder to ensure adequate market surveillance
- RIMES Takes Top Places at Waters Technology’s Inside Market Data Awards and Inside Reference Data Awards
- ESG Disclosure Regulations in the EU – Delay is not the Answer
- Strategic Technology Adoption for Market Surveillance
- RIMES Named a Leading Trade Surveillance Technology Provider by Greenwich Associates