RIMES Global Head of Data Management, Steve Cheng, and other senior market data industry representatives share their knowledge in benchmark data and discuss the best practices for the management of data in investment firms. They discuss the problem that market data vendors and investment management firms face similar challenges in sourcing, validating, transforming, storing and distributing data.
- Financial Sector Regulations in Australia: The Aussie Rules are Tightening Up
- Panel Discussion: The New Normal
- Consolidation in Australia’s Superannuation Funds Market: Data Quality Comes to the Fore
- Benchmarks Regulation White Paper Update
- RIMES awarded Best Ops Data Management Solution for the fifth time