RIMES Global Head of Data Management, Steve Cheng, and other senior market data industry representatives share their knowledge in benchmark data and discuss the best practices for the management of data in investment firms. They discuss the problem that market data vendors and investment management firms face similar challenges in sourcing, validating, transforming, storing and distributing data.
- LIBOR Reform: What’s Next and How Can Firms Adapt?
- RIMES’ New ETF Service Scales Business Processes, Lowers Cost and Improves Risk and Performance Measurement for Buy-side Firms
- What Makes a Data Partnership Strategic?
- Full-Service Model: The Single-Platform Utopia That Can Leave You Wanting More
- Tap Managed Services to Solve and Scale for the ETF Data Challenge