RIMES Global Head of Data Management, Steve Cheng, and other senior market data industry representatives share their knowledge in benchmark data and discuss the best practices for the management of data in investment firms. They discuss the problem that market data vendors and investment management firms face similar challenges in sourcing, validating, transforming, storing and distributing data.
- RIMES Appoints Andrew Barnett as New Global Head of Product Strategy
- EU Announces Delay to BMR for Critical and Third-Country Benchmarks
- Three Key Compliance Challenges for Asset Managers
- FCA Questions Effectiveness of Firms’ Market Surveillance Capabilities
- Financial Sector Firms Needs More Data Than Ever – Here’s How RIMES Can Help