Northern Trust, the leading provider of investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions, first approached RIMES to support its increasing demands for benchmark data. The selection was based on RIMES’s flexible approach, unsurpassed coverage, backed up by its strong reputation.
Since then, the relationship has gone from strength to strength: initially, Northern Trust used RIMES’ desktop tools to access its data but its growing requirements have seen it move to RIMES’ Benchmark Data Service. The fully managed nature of the Service means that Northern Trust does not need to worry about operations, corrections or day-to-day management of its data feeds.
The deep understanding built up between our two companies makes the relationship a real success, queries answered efficiently and ideas shared freely. “RIMES’ flexibility is a key differentiator that elevates them above their competitors: they are constantly innovating and improving and they have scaled with our business as it has grown.” Bob Potsic, Product Manager for Northern Trust’s Investment Risk & Analytical Services.
For more information, please contact us.
- 2020 and Buy-Side Compliance: A Year of Awakening and Investment
- ETF answers from our experts
- RIMES Launches Unique Index Identifier to Give Investment Management Firms the Data Insights They’ve been Unable to Access Until Now
- Data Supply Chain Optimization Within Investment Management
- Market Surveillance Automation: Delay No More