SS&C Advent designs and delivers award-winning software and services to more than 4,500 investment managers around the world. As a business unit of SS&C, Advent’s ability to deliver solutions has been strengthened by SS&C’s vast global portfolio of technology applications and services. Their combined companies deliver innovative solutions to more than 10,000 financial services organizations worldwide.
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for SS&C Advent users who wish to benefit from nearly 1,000 data sources from over 200 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
RIMES is able to feed the following systems:
- Advent Geneva (front office performance and reporting solutions)
- Advent Portfolio Exchange®(APX) (middle office performance and reporting solutions)
How it Works:
Key features include:
- Data Validation: all through automated systems and customized parameters, rigorous data checking and quality assurance procedures ensure that data fed into APX is clean and ready-to use;
- APX-Specific Formatting: data will be formatted to the APX-specific criteria and securely delivered in customized files across the internet through FTP;
- Fully Managed Service: RIMES’ Global Support Team proactively communicates with data vendors to rapidly resolve issues and deliver files in a timely manner.