AIM Software is the leading provider of business applications for data management to the financial services industry. Solutions include software for reference data management, financial instrument pricing, corporate actions and entity data. Their full-service solutions are specifically designed to complement and ease finance industry activities such as asset and securities management, private banking, insurance management, fund administration or custodian activities.
Aim Software have designed GAIN to easily enable centralized control and management of all your data flows—while providing the lowest possible total cost of ownership (TCO).
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for Aim Software solution users who wish to benefit from over 1,000 data sources from over 350 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
RIMES is able to feed the following systems:
- GAIN Security Master (secures and simplifies management of all data accumulated through the client’s operations)
- GAIN Portfolio Pricing (centralized pricing and market data business application dedicated to the pricing of multiple portfolios for financial institutions)
- GAIN Entity Master (empowers financial institutions to understand their exposure to other entities more easily, so they can focus on mitigating their risk profiles accordingly)
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Have a specific system requirement?
Get in touch, we can handle it for you.