Allocare AG develops asset management software. It offers Allocare AMS, an asset management suite for portfolio/custody account management, investment/securities management, portfolio valuation/analysis/monitoring, compliance, and reporting. The company also provides Allocare AMS Trade Order Management for realignment of single or multiple portfolios simultaneously; creation of orders for single or multiple portfolios; modeling against target weights/values/positions in the analysis tree or via order mask; running algorithms automatically to generate orders for multiple portfolios; pre-trade compliance, such as constraints check, authorization, and validation of orders; and providing an audit trail in various stages of the order, as well as historisation of various actions.
In addition, it provides Allocare AMS Web, an online request and reporting tool for Web-access to an existing Allocare AMS database from any location; and interfaces to custodian banks, market data providers, core banking/order routing systems, and investment/fund accounting systems.
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for Allocare solution users who wish to benefit from over 1,500 data sources from over 500 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
RIMES is able to feed the following systems:
- Allocare AMS (on-premise front, middle offices; reporting)
- Allocare AMS Web (cloud-based front, middle offices; reporting)
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Have a specific system requirement?
Get in touch, we can handle it for you.