AMFINE is a fast-track provider of agile fund and regulatory reporting services for buy-side firms. They provide an end-to-end managed service and software to asset managers, insurance firms and asset servicers. Underpinned by their own proprietary software, integrated workflow and calculation engine, they enable buy-side firms to consolidate their fund and regulatory reporting into one source, resulting in massive cost efficiencies for firms.
AMFINE has developed a suite of reporting solutions specifically designed to help buy-side firms control, maintain, reconcile and distribute reports and data to meet their regulatory obligations. These solutions cover PRIIPs, Solvency II, UCITS IV, MIFID II, AIFMD, Fund Prospectus, Fund Factsheets and Annual Reports.
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for AMFINE solution users who wish to benefit from over 1,500 data sources from over 500 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Have a specific system requirement?
Get in touch, we can handle it for you.