BI-SAM was created by experts in asset management, new technology, strategy and organization consulting. In twelve years, BI-SAM’s B-One platform has become a market reference for Performance, Attribution, Risk, GIPS Compliance and Reporting solutions.
The sourcing, managing and quality assurance of index data and benchmarks represents a significant overhead for asset management firms. RIMES Technologies and BI-SAM are working together to streamline the provision of index data and benchmarks for BI-SAM clients using the performance and risk modules in BISAM B-One.
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for BI-SAM solution users who wish to benefit from nearly 1,000 data sources from over 200 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
RIMES is able to feed the following systems:
- B-One (performance, attribution, risk and GIPS reporting solutions)
- GO (daily transactional performance and attribution analytics solutions)
How it works:
- Quality and performance from two award winning solutions through a dedicated and secured interface
- Award-winning benchmark data quality via RIMES’ robust validation and quality assurance procedures
- Expert benchmark data support through RIMES’ dedicated 24/7 Global Support Service
- Proactive communication with data vendors and users to resolve issues rapidly
- Improved data management workflow for users
- Faster implementation times Reduced implementation cost and project risk