The Bloomberg Data Management Utility delivers a set of services from Vendor Data Management through Universe Management to Publication which enable clients to tackle their immediate business requirements head-on whilst complimenting existing systems and processes.
Clients benefit from proven standardized industrial strength data management services which can be operational in weeks. Each service delivers the combined benefit of Bloomberg PolarLake people, processes and technology. Additional services are selected at the appropriate time to meet future business requirements thereby enabling our clients to implement a modern progressive data management and governance strategy.
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for Bloomberg solution users who wish to benefit from over 1,500 data sources from over 500 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
RIMES is able to feed the following systems:
- Bloomberg PolarLake
- Barclays POINT (cloud-based front office; performance, risk)
- Bloomberg Asset and Investment Manager (AIM) (cloud-based front, middle offices; performance, reporting, risk)
- Bloomberg PORT (cloud-based front, middle offices; performance, reporting, risk)
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Have a specific system requirement?
Get in touch, we can handle it for you.