The Bank of New York Mellon provides commercial banking and other financial services to corporations and individuals. The bank engages in six core businesses: securities servicing, global payment services, asset management and private client services, corporate banking, global market services, and retail banking. The Bank of New York Mellon was formerly known as The Bank of New York, Inc. and changed its name to The Bank of New York Mellon in July, 2008. The company was founded in 1784 and is based in New York, New York. The Bank of New York Mellon operates as a subsidiary of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation.
BNY Mellon Risk View consolidates risk reporting data from client systems, its proprietary systems and third-party service providers to offer an integrated view of risk exposure across basic and alternative asset classes.
BNY Mellon acquired HedgeMark International, LLC, a provider of hedge fund managed account and risk analytic services, in 2014. HedgeMark became part of BNY Mellon’s Asset Servicing business, aligning with a number of groups, including its Global Risk Solutions and Alternative Investment Services units.
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for BNY Mellon solution users who wish to benefit from over 1,500 data sources from over 500 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
RIMES is able to feed the following systems:
- BNY Mellon Risk View (middle office; risk solutions)
- HedgeMark (managed account solutions)
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Have a specific system requirement?
Get in touch, we can handle it for you.