Caissa, LLC is a software development firm founded by a group of senior professionals in the alternative investments industry. Caissa provides a web-based, portfolio and risk management platform to institutional investors including fund of hedge funds, family offices, endowments, pensions and foundations. Independently owned with no conflicting interests, they are exclusively committed to advancing the tools and analytics available to institutional allocators of the world.
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for Caissa solution users who wish to benefit from over 1,500 data sources from over 500 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
RIMES is able to feed the following systems:
- Caissa Platform (Front office; performance, reporting, risk)
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Have a specific system requirement?
Get in touch, we can handle it for you.