Calibre is an Australian FinTech who created a suite of purpose-built Research Management System (RMS) tools for institutional active equity asset managers. Their RMS assists active equity analysts and portfolio managers, with their research and investment decision-making process. Calibre RMS helps equity analysts and portfolio managers consolidate, model, analyse and collaborate on their research and investment decision-making for competitive advantage.
As one of Australia’s very first FinTechs, Calibre was established 20 years ago to provide purpose-built solutions to the unique needs of the active asset management industry. As the only Australian owned and based equity RMS company, Calibre has a growing global client base that includes some of the largest asset managers in the world. With Australian-based support and development teams, Calibre is known throughout the industry for its equity domain-specific expertise, highly customized solutions and excellent support. Calibre’s FinTech roots and mature SaaS-based capabilities drive our continuous innovation to meet the evolving needs of our diverse clients.
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for Calibre Financial Technology solution users who wish to benefit from over 1,500 data sources from over 500 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Have a specific system requirement?
Get in touch, we can handle it for you.