Calypso Technology, Inc. provides financial market software solutions for customers in Asia, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and internationally. It offers cross-asset front-to-back platform for trading, processing, risk management, and accounting to handle various new aspects of cleared and OTC derivatives markets; and provides investment management solutions for multi-asset portfolios, as well as offers front office risk and cross-asset coverage for cleared and bilateral cash and derivative products, such as foreign exchange and money markets, rates, credit, fixed income, equities, commodities, structured products, and precious metals.
The company also provides treasury and liquidity management solutions that centralize balance sheet, funding, investment, and cash management activities in one platform; clearing solution for clearing houses, clearing members, and end users; and collateral management and funding solution for sell-side and investment management customers. Calypso Technology, Inc. has a strategic partnership with Sernova Financial. The company was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for Calypso solution users who wish to benefit from over 1,500 data sources from over 500 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
RIMES is able to feed the following system:
- Calypso Risk (back, front, middle offices; reporting, risk)
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Have a specific system requirement?
Get in touch, we can handle it for you.