ComplySci is a leading provider of technology solutions that help compliance organizations identify, monitor, manage and report on conflicts of interest arising from employee activities, including personal trading, gifts and entertainment, political contributions, outside business affiliations, and other code of ethics violations.
Founded in 2003 by early pioneers in the development of automated compliance management solutions, ComplySci is now trusted by over 1,000 customers, including some of the world’s largest financial institutions. Compliance Officers rely on ComplySci’s scalable and sophisticated platform to stay ahead of risk.
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for ComplySci solution users who wish to benefit from over 1,500 data sources from over 500 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Have a specific system requirement?
Get in touch, we can handle it for you.