Founded in 2007, Curium Data Systems started life as Sun Street Limited. The company name was changed to Curium Data Systems in 2015 in line with the growth of the Curium product suite for which the company is best known. Curium Data Systems has extensive experience in data management technologies and an in-depth understanding of the business operating models underpinning many of the industry’s leading firms.
Curium was born out of a need to evolve new and innovative technology solutions to common data management challenges in a fast changing industry characterised by higher levels of market regulation and stronger controls of market and trading risk. With their experience and a proven track record of successful project delivery, Curium Data Systems can help you maximise the benefits of complex financial data management. Curium Data Systems Limited is a United Kingdom registered company based at the heart of the financial services industry in the City of London.
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for Curium Data solution users who wish to benefit from over 1,500 data sources from over 500 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Have a specific system requirement?
Get in touch, we can handle it for you.