Formed in 2017 by the combination of two global Fintech leaders, D+H and Misys, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, mission-critical technology on their open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Their approach stimulates co-operation and co-creation to transform financial institutions – delivering better experiences for their customers. Finastra unlocks the potential of people and businesses by creating a dynamic platform for open innovation in the world of financial services. They help customers to break the shackles of closed, legacy systems that limit transparency, block innovation and ignore vast amounts of data. This transformation helps businesses to accelerate growth, improve customer experience, optimize cost and mitigate risk, unleashing a world of opportunities and progress for people and businesses everywhere.
Finastra brings deep expertise and unrivaled breadth and depth of pre-integrated solutions spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, and treasury and capital markets
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for Finastra solution users who wish to benefit from over 1,500 data sources from over 500 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
RIMES is able to feed the following systems:
- FusionCapital (cloud-based solutions)
- FusionInvest (cloud-based solutions)
- FusionRisk (cloud-based solutions)
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Have a specific system requirement?
Get in touch, we can handle it for you.