Indus Valley Partners is a leading provider of technology solutions and services to the alternative investment industry. Founded in 2000, Indus Valley Partners client base includes 25 of the top 50 global hedge funds. Managing more than $825 billion these clients represent over 25% of global hedge fund AUM. Specializing in portfolio management for alternative asset managers, IVP provides flexible and modular solutions that can be tailored to the specific requirements of any fund, across strategies and asset classes.
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for IVP solution users who wish to benefit from over 1,500 data sources from over 500 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
RIMES is able to feed the following system:
- IVP Polaris (middle and back office data management – a data warehouse specifically designed for Alternative Asset Managers in multi-strategy, multi-counterparty, and multi-Asset class environments)
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Have a specific system requirement?
Get in touch, we can handle it for you.