As a part of The Nomura Group, Instinet’s global agency model provides services that span the entire investment life cycle. Instinet’s goal is to help their institutional clients create, preserve, and capture alpha in a changing world. They operate with a “client-first” approach—one that’s founded on robust and adaptive technology and has been enhanced by decades of experience fine-tuning our capabilities to a dynamic marketplace and the ever-evolving objectives of their clients. Instinet offers the institutional investment community a suite of tailorable solutions, including a unique US equity research boutique, market insights and commentary, full-service trading desks, advanced algorithmic trading strategies, access to unique and specialized liquidity via their array of crossing pools, and a complement of award-winning workflow solutions. All engineered to help their clients efficiently manage their investment process, their way.
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for Instinet solution users who wish to benefit from over 1,500 data sources from over 500 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Have a specific system requirement?
Get in touch, we can handle it for you.