Ever since its creation in 1986, Murex has played a lead role in proposing effective technology as a catalyst for growth and innovation in capital markets. Murex has devoted near 30 years to the design, implementation and evolution of integrated trading, risk management, processing and post-trade solutions, leading to MX.3, their third generation platform.
MX.3 is an integrated cross-asset trading, processing and risk management platform, offering uncompromising specialisation and leading functionality in each asset class. Asset class coverage includes several hundred product types on all asset classes. Trading and portfolio management includes functionality ranging from pricing sheets to market data calibration or portfolio management. At the heart of the MX.3 platform, a set of market leading risk components provides a foundation for firm-wide risk management.
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for Murex solution users who wish to benefit from over 1,500 data sources from over 500 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
RIMES is able to feed the following system:
- MX.3 (cloud-based front and middle office data management)
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Have a specific system requirement?
Get in touch, we can handle it for you.