Northfield Information Services, Inc. provides financial risk models and analytical tools for investors. It’s risk models cover marketable and illiquid securities traded in U.S. fundamental equity, macroeconomic equity, short term equity, and REIT model; and global equity risk, single country and regional equity, global REIT model, private equity real estate, adaptive near horizon, and transaction cost. The company’s analytical tools comprise optimizer, performance attribution, allocation research toolkit, managed account rebalancing, and wealth balancer services. It offers institutional portfolio analytics services, including portfolio risk modeling, portfolio optimization, algorithmic trade.
The Northfield Portfolio Optimizer enables you to create a portfolio that delivers more return for each level of risk and reflects your preferences and beliefs.
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for Northfield solution users who wish to benefit from over 1,500 data sources from over 500 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
RIMES is able to feed the following system:
- Northfield Information Services – Portfolio Optimizer (middle office performance solutions)
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Have a specific system requirement?
Get in touch, we can handle it for you.