Numerix is recognized across the industry for its many breakthroughs in quantitative research and is proud of its reputation for being able to price and risk manage any derivative instrument – vanillas to the most sophisticated exotic products. Designed for the next evolution of trading and risk operations for both sell-side and buy-side market participants, Numerix is utilized in many forms by banks, government/development banks, broker dealers as well as a range of buy-side institutions, including insurance firms, hedge funds, pension funds and asset managers. Also, consulting and advisory firms.
Numerix Oneview is a dynamic stack of rich business service analytics capabilities designed for the future of fintech. The open, consistent architecture is an innovative combination of real-time graph performance, heterogeneous deployment options and an infinitely scalable calculation server – with an array of applications for real-time pricing, trading, XVA, market risk, structured products distribution, and FRTB sitting at the highest level.
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for Numerix solution users who wish to benefit from over 1,000 data sources from over 350 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
RIMES is able to feed feeds to the following system:
- Numerix Oneview (cloud-based strategic enterprise solutions)
- Wall Street Systems (Wallstreet) – a global provider of treasury, trading and settlement solutions and services that help improve workflow, control and overall productivity for corporate treasury, bank treasury, central banking, FX trading and global back office operations
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Have a specific system requirement?
Get in touch, we can handle it for you.