Ortec Finance is a global provider of technology and advisory services for risk and return management. Established in Rotterdam in 1981, Ortec Finance has 200 employees who combine mathematical ability, business awareness, and practical application to deliver innovative and pragmatic solutions. Their long-standing and global client base comprises leaders in the pensions, sovereign wealth, insurance, asset management and private wealth management markets.
Ortec’s focus is firmly on providing support for investment decision-making for institutional and private investors. They design, build, and apply solutions for asset-liability management, ex-ante and ex-post risk management, performance measurement and risk attribution, and financial planning. Their solutions derive from the combination of software models and professional advisory services. Ortec Finance is leading in innovation through strong ties with academic communities, regulators and practitioners.
Ortec Finance is an independent company with more than 350 clients worldwide, managing assets in excess of $2 trillion (AuM).
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for Ortec solution users who wish to benefit from over 1,500 data sources from over 500 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
RIMES is able to feed the following systems:
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Have a specific system requirement?
Get in touch, we can handle it for you.