Pirum Systems was founded in June 2000 with the objective of providing advanced, centralized and secure reconciliation services for financial market participants. Pirum provides a secure processing hub which seamlessly links market participants together, allowing them to electronically process and verify key transaction details.
By combining an in-depth understanding of both the Securities Finance industry and IT, Pirum has created a set of highly innovative and flexible services which are tailored to fully support the complexities of the underlying business processes.
Integration with Pirum’s services could not be easier. Data feeds are accepted in virtually any format, facilitating the re-use of existing data extracts. This flexibility results in a fast, straightforward and low cost implementation.
No additional hardware, software or proprietary network connections are required. Pirum servers perform all the necessary data processing and user access is provided via secure web pages over the Internet.
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for Pirum System solution users who wish to benefit from over 1,500 data sources from over 500 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Have a specific system requirement?
Get in touch, we can handle it for you.