Quanvest operates the SENSIS® data product, developed 2008 at Deutsche Börse AG with services for benchmark, trend analysis, risk and investment controlling.With the SENSIS® modules, Quanvest provides new capital market information products and services. Quanvest supports banking clients, investors and asset managers with securities and portfolio analysis in terms of risk, return and liquidity as well as software and hardware installations – on premise, in the Quanvest cloud or SAP HANA Cloud Platform (HANA HCP).
Quanvest’s objective is to make all the questions of investors with regard to capital markets and investment products answerable. Quanvest operates its own R&D and is a regular partner of renowned independent institutions and editors.The development of SENSIS® process is a long-term task for the Quanvest GmbH. Extensions to the SENSIS frameworkare are added after intensive examination, consideration and testing.
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for Quanvest solution users who wish to benefit from over 1,500 data sources from over 500 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Have a specific system requirement?
Get in touch, we can handle it for you.