Founded in 1971 and headquartered in Copenhagen, SimCorp has subsidiaries throughout Scandinavia, Europe, North America, Middle East, and the Asia Pacific region. SimCorp has around 1,200 employees and is listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management software solutions and services for the global financial industry. Their best-in-class software solutions portfolio supports and empowers global asset managers to mitigate risk, reduce cost, and enable growth all along the value chain, now and in the future. Their services are designed to support our clients in achieving the maximum return on their SimCorp solution investment and in improving their competitive advantage. With more than 165 of the world’s foremost financial institutions relying on their software and services, SimCorp has established itself as a proven value-creator for its clients, shareholders, and employees alike.
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for SimCorp solution users who wish to benefit from over 1,500 data sources from over 500 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
RIMES is able to feed the following systems:
- Dimension (cloud-based, data management, performance, reporting, and risk solutions)
- SimCorp Coric (former Equipos) (reporting solutions)
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Have a specific system requirement?
Get in touch, we can handle it for you.