Founded in 1971 and headquartered in Copenhagen, SimCorp has subsidiaries throughout Scandinavia, Europe, North America, Middle East, and the Asia Pacific region. SimCorp has around 1,200 employees and is listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management software solutions and services for the global financial industry. Their best-in-class software solutions portfolio supports and empowers global asset managers to mitigate risk, reduce cost, and enable growth all along the value chain, now and in the future. Their services are designed to support our clients in achieving the maximum return on their SimCorp solution investment and in improving their competitive advantage. With more than 165 of the world’s foremost financial institutions relying on their software and services, SimCorp has established itself as a proven value-creator for its clients, shareholders, and employees alike.
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for SimCorp solution users who wish to benefit from nearly 1,000 data sources from over 200 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
RIMES is able to feed the following systems:
- Dimension (cloud-based, data management, performance, reporting, and risk solutions)
- SimCorp Coric (former Equipos) (reporting solutions)
How it Works:
Key benefits include:
- Award-winning benchmark data quality via RIMES’ robust validation and quality assurance procedures
- Expert benchmark data support through RIMES’ dedicated 24/7 Global Support Service
- Proactive communication with data vendors and users to resolve issues rapidly
- Improved data management workflow for users
- Faster implementation times
- Reduced implementation cost and project risk