Headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia, SS&C is a leading provider of cloud-based services and software for the global financial services industry.
Over the past 29 years, they have created the most comprehensive powerhouse of software technology in the financial services industry – technology that complements their unrivaled expertise and professionalism in fund administration, insurance and pension funds, and asset and wealth management accounting and operations.
SS&C have the innovation and agility to service any new market, instrument, asset class, or regulation.
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for SS&C solution users who wish to benefit from nearly 1,000 data sources from over 200 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
RIMES is able to feed the following systems:
- Geneva (performance and risk solutions)
- PORTIA (reporting solutions)
- Sylvan (performance and risk solutions)
How it Works:
Key benefits include:
- Award-winning benchmark data quality via RIMES’ robust validation and quality assurance procedures
- Expert benchmark data support through RIMES’ dedicated 24/7 Global Support Service
- Proactive communication with data vendors and users to resolve issues rapidly
- Improved data management workflow for users
- Faster implementation times
- Reduced implementation cost and project risk