MIG21 (GX Compliance) optimizes and automates pre-trade and post-trade compliance checking and administration of legal, client and internal investment guidelines for Investment Managers, Private Banks, Insurance Companies, Hedge Funds, Custodians and Fund Administrators. Includes a flexible rules engine combined with advanced data and resolution management, with specific functionality to address upcoming UCITS regulatory changes.
MIG21 improves asset reclassification, which is now integrated as a standard function and allows simple manual and automated reclassification of assets, and significantly increases the speed and performance of calculating global exposures. The latest version also provides improvements in the user interface with a range of new administrative features. For example, users can now export mapping configurations to facilitate analysis, documentation and archiving and the memo function has been expanded, improving compliance breach communications.
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for State Street solution users who wish to benefit from over 1,500 data sources from over 500 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
RIMES is able to feed the following systems:
- MIG 21 (investment compliance and risk monitoring solution)
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Have a specific system requirement?
Get in touch, we can handle it for you.