Style Research was formed in 1996 by experienced investment practitioners and, with offices in London, Boston and Montreal, and representatives in South East Asia and South Africa, currently serves a client base of over 300 international investment institutions in 25 countries. Their clients include investment managers, investment consultants, plan sponsors, multi-fund managers, private client firms, private banks, sovereign wealth funds, investment advisors, rating agencies, investment custodians, and independent investment data and analysis service providers.
Style Research analysis and reporting principles have achieved industry-wide acceptance and are recognized as objective and transparent global standards for holdings-based portfolio Style, Risk and Performance appraisal.
Style Research balances comprehensive, in-depth, analytics with objective and transparent insights which are easy to use, and which can be communicated not only between investment professionals, but also to their clients and intermediaries. Our objective and comprehensive holdings-based approaches to Style and Risk analysis also respond directly to the increasing demand for best practices in manager due diligence and to the increasing fiduciary responsibility required of investment professionals.
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for Style Research solution users who wish to benefit from over 1,500 data sources from over 500 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
RIMES is able to feed the following system:
- Style Research – Portfolio Analysis (cloud-based, middle office performance and risk solutions)
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Have a specific system requirement?
Get in touch, we can handle it for you.