Teknometry was established in 2011 by a group of investment performance and technology specialists with the aim of providing cloud-based investment analysis services for asset managers. Their initial service offering was TekPAR, a performance, attribution and risk analysis solution, which was developed over two years and was launched in 2013, following the take-on of the first clients.
In contrast to the traditional software business model, Teknometry aim is to use their industry expertise to deliver a service oriented approach, utilizing their innovative and easy to use analysis platform, coupled with high availability and scalability. As a result, all their services can be used from any geographic location, 24 hours a day.
Teknometry’s transparent pricing model is based on the volume of portfolios for each service, so clients can have an unlimited number of users with no additional charges for multiple sites. The Teknometry service includes implementation and support from experienced specialists with many years of industry experience.
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for Teknometry solution users who wish to benefit from over 1,500 data sources from over 500 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Have a specific system requirement?
Get in touch, we can handle it for you.