Temenos Group AG, the market leading provider of mission-critical software to financial institutions globally, acquired Multifonds, a leading global provider of fund administration software.
Temenos is a company specialising in enterprise software for banks and financial services, with its headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland. The group was initially created 1993, and has been listed on the Swiss Stock exchange since 2001. Temenos Group AG is a provider of banking software systems to retail, corporate, universal, private, Islamic, microfinance and community banks.
In 2016, Temenos topped both IBS Intelligence league table and the Forrester pyramid, for sales of mission critical software for the banking and finance industry.
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for Temenos solution users who wish to benefit from over 1,500 data sources from over 500 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
RIMES is able to feed the following systems:
- FundSuite (Multifond’s fund administration software provides fund accounting, portfolio accounting, and investor servicing and transfer agency on a single platform)
- Temenos Analytics (data transformation into valuable business intelligence)
- Temenos Core Banking (an open, integrated and real-time platform providing real-time, complete customer information)
- Front Office (an integrated, role-specific, multi-channel solution, designed to support your daily interactions and long-term relationships with clients)
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Have a specific system requirement?
Get in touch, we can handle it for you.