Thomson Reuters Corporation provides news and information for professional markets worldwide. It operates through three segments: Financial & Risk, Legal, and Tax & Accounting. The company sells electronic content and services to professionals primarily on a subscription basis. The Financial & Risk segment offers critical news, information, and analytics enabling transactions and connecting communities of trading, investment, financial, and corporate professionals. This segment also provides regulatory and operational risk management solutions.
Thomson Reuters Datastream integrates economic research and strategy development with asset analysis, bringing together ‘top-down’ and ‘bottom-up’ across the investment workflow. Sources include Reuters News, Breakingviews, I/B/E/S, and StarMine. Datastream’s macroeconomic analysis tools have thousands of pre-built chart templates.
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for Thomson Reuters solution users who wish to benefit from over 1,000 data sources from over 350 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
RIMES is able to feed the following systems:
- DataStream (data management, performance, risk)
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Have a specific system requirement?
Get in touch, we can handle it for you.