ITG is an independent broker and financial technology provider that partners with global traders and portfolio managers throughout the investment process, from investment decision through settlement. With 15 offices in 9 countries and multi-asset capabilities that support the needs of institutional investors and hedge funds. ITG was founded in 1987 with the launch of the POSIT® crossing network, along with an unwavering commitment to provide actionable investment insights and improved outcomes for their clients. Over the years, they’ve deepened that commitment by creating a powerful network of intellectual capital, true industry experience, and market-leading technology. They bring together award-winning tools and high-touch expertise to help clients understand market trends, improve performance, mitigate risk, and navigate increasingly complex markets.
ITG platforms provide fast, open access to a broad universe of global brokers and providers. Their research and analytics access data is derived from exclusive proprietary sources, delivering in-depth insights other research sources can’t provide.
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for ITG solution users who wish to benefit from over 1,000 data sources from over 350 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
RIMES is able to feed the following system:
- ITG OMS (Macgregor XIP) (reporting solutions)
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Have a specific system requirement?
Get in touch, we can handle it for you.