Wilshire Associates’ mission is to provide innovative investment solutions and objective, independent investment advice to investors throughout the world.
Since its founding in 1972, Wilshire Associates has evolved from an investment technology firm into a global advisory company specializing in investment products, consulting services, and technology solutions. In 2005, Wilshire began leveraging its strong institutional brand by developing investment solutions for the retail market. Wilshire Funds Management (“WFM”) works with financial intermediaries to create customized investment solutions for a wide variety of retail distribution channels.
Wilshire provides investment management analytics, performance measurement and performance reporting solutions to clients worldwide. All of their products have a global focus and are fully supported by professional client service staff.
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for Wilshire solution users who wish to benefit from over 1,000 data sources from over 350 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
RIMES is able to feed the following systems:
- Abacus (a global performance measurement and investment accounting solution with custom performance classifications and GIPS-compliant performance measurement. Its extensive array of performance reporting tools)
- Atlas (a single platform for global equity reporting, including portfolio and security level characteristics, attribution, model based attribution and tracking error)
- Axiom (a single integrated system for global fixed income analytics, performance attribution, risk management, portfolio optimization and scenario analysis)
- iQuantum (a single integrated system for global multi-asset class analytics, risk management, attribution, scenario analysis, risk budgeting, compliance and GIPS-compliant reporting)
- Quantum Series (investment technology software components providing performance measurement, performance attribution, risk management, portfolio optimization and trade order management for multi-currency portfolios)