Xenomorph Software Ltd. develops and offers analytics and data management solutions to the financial markets. The company offers TimeScape, a analytics and data management solution that provides data management to organizations in various business critical roles, such as Security Master, a data warehousing solution for various data relating to financial instruments that include terms and conditions, pricing, rates, curves, time series, surfaces, and custom/OTC attributes; a data integration/capture tool; a tick/time series database; data distribution; and prices/rates/curves.
Its TimeScape product also provides analytic management to organizations in various business areas, such as data analysis/decision support, derivatives/product valuation management, and analytics and model centralization. In addition, the company offers implementation services for its products. Its solutions are used by investment banks, asset managers, hedge funds, and other financial institutions, as well as other organizations, such as pension funds, insurance houses, and academic institutions worldwide.
The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in London, United Kingdom with an additional office in New York, New York.
The RIMES Managed Data Services are a complementary service for Xenomorph solution users who wish to benefit from over 1,500 data sources from over 500 data partners at RIMES, covering all asset classes.
RIMES is able to feed the following systems:
- TimeScape EDM (back, middle office – Data Management)
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Have a specific system requirement?
Get in touch, we can handle it for you.